- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Womack - My Prescription
- Write a Review
- #K66985 000000000 K66985000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Womack returned to American in 1969 to cut My Prescription, also produced by Moman, at a time ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Womack returned to American in 1969 to cut My Prescription, also produced by Moman, at a time that the venue was becoming exceptionally hot with visits from the likes of Elvis, Dusty Springfield, Neil Diamond and others. Womack's sophomore album may however well be one of the most demonstrative showcases of studio and session crew, incandescent on a finely-honed program of classy and soulful performances, with the singer in full control. Tracks like 'How I Miss You Baby,' 'Arkansas State Prison' and 'I Can't Take It Like A Man' stand as some of Womack's greatest moments, and taken as a whole, My Prescription stands not only the man's first truly great solo album, but also a timeless slice of sophisticated southern soul-making.;Track List:1. How I Miss You Baby;2. More Than I Can Stand;3. It's Gonna Rain;4. Everyone's Gone to the Moon;5. I Can't Take It Like a Man;6. I Left My Heart in San Francisco;7. Arkansas State Prison;8. I'm Gonna Forget About You;9. Don't Look Back;10. Tried and Convicted;11. Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words);12. Thank You;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.