- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bodies of Water - Twist Again
- Write a Review
- #K78651 000000000 K78651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:Since Bodies of Water's last record, 2008's 'A Certain Feeling,' much has happened to them travels throughout N. Ameri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:Since Bodies of Water's last record, 2008's 'A Certain Feeling,' much has happened to them travels throughout N. America in their stalwart motor-home, the departure and arrival of various band members, the unexpected notoriety of core duo David & Meredith's crypto-disco trio 'Music Go Music,' and the construction of their drafty yet dependable home studio. From this milieu has emerged the singular statement that is "Twist Again." Recorded and mixed at home by David and (a newly pregnant) Meredith in Highland Park (their northeast L.A. neighborhood), the album is a work out of time.;Track List:1. One Hand Loves the Other;2. Triplets;3. Mary Don't You Weep;4. Open Rhythms;5. Rise Up Careful;6. Ever with Us;7. Like a Stranger;8. Lights Out Forever;9. New Age Nightmare;10. In Your Thrall Again;11. My Hip Won't Let Me;12. You Knew Me So Well
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.