- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bombay Beach - Death Tape
- Write a Review
- #K84719 000000000 K84719000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Historically, rock music has often been thought of as an exception to art - as if it's status as non...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Historically, rock music has often been thought of as an exception to art - as if it's status as non-painting makes it ordinary - and occasionally still, rock ‘n’ roll is viewed as the work of aberrant groups of aggressive men. But Bombay Beach turns out to be what contemporary art has become: genre mixing, non-solipsistic, and in many ways free. The band calls this the time of a "New American Rage," and they're turning to creative mythology and artistic community to repurpose it. The Death Tape rage has a certain level-headedness behind it, and it comes through in a way that best befits change: in collective raucous fun, beauty in the atonal, and spontaneity that signify the subversion of the everyday story. Many of the sounds and lyrics here are in service of a bigger narrative the band is currently working up for a film.;Track List:1. Black Overture;2. Slab City;3. Ships;4. Murder USA;5. Consumed By the City;6. Lip Oil;7. Singularity Chorus;8. Wood Shampoo;9. Mickey Rata;10. Breakneckbreakbottle;11. A Bug in the System;12. Thee Mote;13. Desert Chase;14. Future Fever;15. I I;16. New American Rage;17. Sonny;18. Deep City Chase
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.