- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bombay Bicycle Club - Flaws
- Write a Review
- #K63102 000000000 K63102000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/20/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, a stunningly beautiful acoustic album by Bombay Bicycle Club. Having finished recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/20/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, a stunningly beautiful acoustic album by Bombay Bicycle Club. Having finished recording their debut LP I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose in February 2009, the band went straight back into the studio days after they submitted the master for I Had the Blues, and started the initial recordings for this album. Recorded in between touring over the past year and a half, a few early tracks were laid down at the Church and produced by Neill MacColl (guitarist Jamie's dad), but the rest was recorded in singer, Jack Steadman's bedroom and produced by Jack himself. Flaws is characterized by a delicate, heart-swelling beauty and lightness of touch throughout. This more stripped down, acoustic sound - though markedly different from the majority of their debut - isn't new for the band, as almost every single they've released since their earliest days has been accompanied by an acoustic b-side.;Track List:1. Rinse Me Down;2. Many Ways;3. Dust on the Ground;4. Ivy Gold;5. Leaving Blues;6. Fairytale Lullaby;7. Word By Word;8. Jewel;9. My God;10. Flaws;11. Swansea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.