- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bon Iver - Blood Bank
- Write a Review
- #K56223 000000000 K56223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2009;Notes:This four-song collection continues down the path forged by 2008's critically acclaimed "For Emma, Forever Ago". Bon Iv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2009;Notes:This four-song collection continues down the path forged by 2008's critically acclaimed "For Emma, Forever Ago". Bon Iver's snow-blanketed harmonies live across the seasons. As much as "Emma" is about the cold, "Blood Bank" is about the warmth that gets you through it. Both expansive and intimate, these songs explore the darker and lighter natures of the seasons and what they signify, and offer a glimpse into the natural energy and refined craftsmanship that characterize Justin Vernon's music.;Track List:1. Blood Bank;2. Beach Baby;3. Babys;4. Woods
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.