- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bon Jovi - 7800 Fahrenheit
- Write a Review
- #K61126 000000000 K61126000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:7800° Fahrenheit is the second studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, originally released on March 27, 1985 throu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:7800° Fahrenheit is the second studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, originally released on March 27, 1985 through Mercury Records. The album's title was a reference to the supposed melting point of rock, equivalent to 4313° Celsius as the Fahrenheit scale is primarily used only in the United States, 7800° Fahrenheit thus suggested "American hot rock." It is the hottest album title ever. - The album introduced the classic 1980s Bon Jovi logo that would later be used on Slippery When Wet and New Jersey. - 7800° Fahrenheit reached #37 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and was the band's first album to be certified gold in the US. It remained charted for 85 weeks and was certified platinum on February 19, 1987. Continuing with it's vinyl reissue campaign UMe will be reissuing this album on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl.;Track List:1. In and Out of Love;2. The Price of Love;3. Only Lonely;4. King of the Mountain;5. Silent Night;6. Tokyo Road;7. The Hardest Part Is the Night;8. Always Run to You;9. To the Fire;10. Secret Dreams;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.