- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bon Jovi - Bon Jovi
- Write a Review
- #K61128 000000000 K61128000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Bon Jovi is the self-titled debut studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, originally released on January 21, 1984....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Bon Jovi is the self-titled debut studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, originally released on January 21, 1984. Produced by Tony Bongiovi and Lance Quinn, it is significant for being the only Bon Jovi album in which a song ("She Don't Know Me") appears that was not written or co-written by a member of the band. The album charted at No. 43 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Aside from the hit single "Runaway", songs from the album were rarely performed live after Bon Jovi released their breakthrough album Slippery When Wet in 1986. However, on the band's 2010 Circle Tour, songs including "Roulette", "Shot Through The Heart" and "Get Ready" were performed. The song "Shot Through the Heart" should not be confused with the much more well-known "You Give Love a Bad Name" from Slippery When Wet. The album was ranked the 11th best rock album of 1984 by Kerrang! Magazine.;Track List:1. Runaway 3:50;2. Roulette 4:41;3. She Don't Know Me 4:02;4. Shot Through the Heart 4:25;5. Love Lies 4:09;6. Breakout 5:23;7. Burning for Love 3:53;8. Come Back 3:58;9. Get Ready 4:08;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.