- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bon Jovi - This House Is Not For Sale
- Write a Review
- #K56211 000000000 K56211000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the 14th studio album from the Grammy Award-winning New Jersey rockers front...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the 14th studio album from the Grammy Award-winning New Jersey rockers fronted by Jon Bon Jovi. This House Is Not For Sale was produced by Grammy-Award winner John Shanks who worked with the band on Have A Nice Day, which entered the charts at #1 in 15 countries. This is their first major release since What About Now (2013), which was the band s thirdrd consecutive album to enter Soundscan at #1 (following Lost Highway in 2007, and The Circle in 2009). This House Is Not For Sale is the band's first official studio album without longtime guitarist Richie Sambora.;Track List:1. This House Is Not for Sale;2. Living with the Ghost;3. Knockout;4. Labor of Love;5. Born Again Tomorrow;6. Roller Coaster;7. New Year's Day;8. The Devil's in the Temple;9. Scars on This Guitar;10. God Bless This Mess;11. Reunion;12. Come on Up to Our House;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.