- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bones The Beat Head - Repertory Vol. 2
- Write a Review
- #K85483 000000000 K85483000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:The follow-up release to Bones The Beat Head's debut instrumental album 'The Repertory Volume 1', which was released ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:The follow-up release to Bones The Beat Head's debut instrumental album 'The Repertory Volume 1', which was released back in August 2012. Imagine a solitary stroll by night, or a random cruise through a picturesque landscape. Lay back and let the music interact with your emotions and mood. This second volume is held in the same tradition as the previous volume and once again showcases a good half an hours worth of sample-based, Jazz-flavoured instrumental Hip Hop for your listening pleasure.;Track List:1. The Prelude;2. Empty Streets;3. Back Alley Blues;4. Broken Stairs;5. Sometimes;6. Ocean Breeze;7. Whoop That Piano!.MP3;8. Point of View;9. Rusty Wagons;10. Ill Flava;11. Sliding Years;12. Bodega;13. Smoke Mirrors;14. Afterglow;15. Exit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.