- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - What the Brothers Sang
- Write a Review
- #K89613 000000000 K89613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 collaboration. As children, the music of the Everly Brothers touched Dawn McCarthy and Bonnie B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 collaboration. As children, the music of the Everly Brothers touched Dawn McCarthy and Bonnie Billy it touches Dawn's children and the little "prince" within Bonnie today, and makes them dance and sing. What the Brothers Sang is no mere gesture of nostalgia these new versions rethink the Everly Brothers for the audience of listeners today, people who naturally might have no knowledge or experience with those songs. Why should they? It's not everyone who trawls through the dust of the past for their pleasures. Most of US live today and so, for today, these songs are made.;Track List:1. Breakdown;2. Empty Boxes;3. Milk Train;4. What Am I Living for;5. My Little Yellow Bird;6. Devoted to You;7. Somebody Help Me;8. So Sad;9. Omaha;10. It's All Over;11. Poems Prayers and Promises;12. Just What I Was Looking for;13. Kentucky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.