- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Wolfroy Goes to Town
- Write a Review
- L28215 000000000 L28215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/04/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from acclaimed singer/songwriter Will Oldham AKA Bonnie Prince Billy. Wolfroy Goes to T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/04/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from acclaimed singer/songwriter Will Oldham AKA Bonnie Prince Billy. Wolfroy Goes to Town was recorded in Kentucky and mixed by Shahzad Ismaily, Emmett Kelly and Will Oldham. In addition to Bonnie Prince Billy, the players on this record are: Ben Boye (keyboards and extra singing), Van Campbell (drums and percussion), Shahzad Ismaily (percussion, guitar, extra singing), Emmett Kelly (guitars, mandolin, harmony singing), Danny Kiely (basses) and Angel Olson (singing).;Track List:1. No Match 5:55;2. New Whaling 5:39;3. Time to Be Clear 4:03;4. New Tibet 4:31;5. Black Captain 6:35;6. Cows 4:55;7. There Will Be Spring 3:32;8. Quail and Dumplings 4:57;9. We Are Unhappy 6:46;10. Night Noises 3:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.