- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bonnie Raitt - Dig In Deep (45 RPM LP)
- Write a Review
- #K62235 000000000 K62235000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. With Dig In Deep, her twentieth album, Rock and Roll Hall ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. With Dig In Deep, her twentieth album, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Bonnie Raitt comes out swinging. Dig In Deep is the follow-up to 2012's triumphant Slipstream - the Grammy-winning, Top Ten-charting first release on her own Redwing Records label - the new record illustrates the delicate balance of consistency and risk-taking that has defined Raitt's remarkable career for more than forty-five years. Now, with Dig In Deep, Raitt returns with her characteristic, incomparable blend of blues, rock, R&B, and pop, and a healthy dose of the signature slide work from the woman Rolling Stone named one of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time." "I'm feeling pretty charged, and the band and I are at the top of our game," adds Raitt. "I think all these years together pay off, and the best part is that we know how lucky we are to still get to make our livings doing something we love this much.";Track List:1. Unintended Consequence of Love;2. Need You Tonight;3. I Knew;4. All Alone with Something to Say;5. What You're Doin' to Me;6. Shakin' Shakin' Shakes;7. Undone;8. If You Need Somebody;9. Gypsy in Me;10. The Comin' Round Is Going Through;11. You've Changed My Mind;12. The Ones We Couldn't Be;Special Attributes:45 RPM, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.