- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream
- Write a Review
- #K62229 000000000 K62229000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Bonnie Raitts new album SLIPSTREAM is daring, bluesy, and steeped with the inimitable slide guitar and soulful vocals t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Bonnie Raitts new album SLIPSTREAM is daring, bluesy, and steeped with the inimitable slide guitar and soulful vocals that could be only hers. SLIPSTREAM marks her first new album in seven years, and the debut for her newly minted label, Redwing Records. While most of SLIPSTREAM is self-produced and features Raitts longtime touring band, four of the albums songs were helmed by celebrated producer Joe Henry (Allen Toussaint, Solomon Burke) and showcase his crew of usual crew of extraordinary musicians. Additional guests include Bill Frisell, Al Anderson (formerly of NRBQ), Irelands Paul Brady, and Maia Sharp. The albums twelve tracks feature Raitts renditions of songs by such luminaries as Bob Dylan, Joe Henry, and Loudon Wainwright III. An updated, reggae-fied version of Gerry Raffertys "Right Down the Line" leads the charge as the albums first single.;Track List:1. Used to Rule the World;2. Right Down the Line;3. Million Miles;4. You Can't Fail Me Now;5. Down to You;6. Take My Love with You;7. Not Cause I Wanted to;8. Ain't Gonna Let You Go;9. Marriage Made in Hollywood;10. Split Decision;11. Standing in the Doorway;12. God Only Knows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.