- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Booka Shade - Numb The Pain
- Write a Review
- #K80000 000000000 K80000000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Booka Shade return with Galvany Street (BFMB 033CD/DLX-CD/LP), marking the return to their pop roots, in collaboration ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Booka Shade return with Galvany Street (BFMB 033CD/DLX-CD/LP), marking the return to their pop roots, in collaboration with former Archive singer Craig Walker and a few additional guests like Urdur (GusGus), Yates, and Daniel Spencer. The second single from the album is Numb The Pain, a disco inspired feel good pop song. Booka Shade created two special versions of the song: A shorter, more instant "Single Version", and a longer, club-friendly "Extended Mix", inspired by classic '80s 12" releases. It also features an unreleased exclusive song, the instrumental tech house tune "Fade Away", a hint at Booka Shade's past.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.