- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Booker T. & the MG's - Green Onions
- Write a Review
- #K57210 000000000 K57210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Green Onions is the debut album by Booker T. & the M.G.s, originally released on Stax Records in Oct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Green Onions is the debut album by Booker T. & the M.G.s, originally released on Stax Records in October 1962. It reached number 33 on the pop album chart in the month of it's release. The title single had been a hit worldwide and was covered by dozens of artists, including the Blues Brothers (featuring guitarist Steve Cropper), the Ventures, Al Kooper, the Shadows, Mongo Santamaría, Roy Buchanan (also featuring Steve Cropper and Jan Hammer), Count Basie and many others. Green Onions was the first album released on the Stax label. It was also Stax's first charting album, peaking at #33 on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Green Onions;2. Rinky-Dink;3. I Got a Woman;4. Mo' Onions;5. Twist and Shout;6. Behave Yourself;7. Stranger on the Shore;8. Lonely Avenue;9. One Who Really Loves You;10. I Can't Sit Down;11. A Woman a Lover a Friend;12. Comin' Home Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.