- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Booker T. & the M.G.'s - Green Onions
- Write a Review
- #K78553 000000000 K78553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:The house band at Memphis's legendary Stax Records, Booker T. & the M.G.'s played on some of the most legendary and unf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:The house band at Memphis's legendary Stax Records, Booker T. & the M.G.'s played on some of the most legendary and unforgettable soul recordings in history. Originally released in 1962, the title-track of their debut LP Green Onions is arguably the most recognizable piece of instrumental pop and soul ever to be released an absolute stone classic of a jam, with Booker T.'s organ at the fore. In addition to being a classic group, Booker T. & the M.G.'s were one of the first soul and rock groups to have both white and black members, and understandably their music is often associated with the Civil Rights Movement that was going on all around them in the American south of the 1960s. Essential American originals from Booker T. & the M.G.'s.;Track List:1. Green Onions;2. Rinky-Dink;3. I Got a Woman;4. Mo' Onions;5. Twist and Shout;6. Behave Yourself;7. Stranger on the Shore;8. Lonely Avenue;9. One Who Really Loves You;10. I Can't Sit Down;11. A Woman a Lover a Friend;12. Comin' Home Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.