- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Booker T. & the MG's - In the Christmas Spirit
- Write a Review
- #K72170 000000000 K72170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/19/2000;Notes:Don't stop groovin' just because it's the holidays! The MG's kept the funky beats going all season long in the winter o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/19/2000;Notes:Don't stop groovin' just because it's the holidays! The MG's kept the funky beats going all season long in the winter of '66/'67, when their Stax-style spin on Jingle Bells flew up the Xmas charts it joins Silent Night Winter Wonderland White Christmas We Three Kings Silver Bells Merry Christmas Baby, and the rest of this soulful strut through the classics of Christmas, back on vinyl like it should be.;Track List:1. Jingle Bells;2. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town;3. Winter Wonderland;4. White Christmas;5. Christmas Song;6. Silver Bells;7. Merry Christmas Baby;8. Blue Christmas;9. Sweet Little Jesus Boy;10. Silent Night;11. We Three Kings;12. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.