- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bootsy Collins - Tha Funk Capitol of the World
- Write a Review
- #K75540 000000000 K75540000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/23/2011;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Funk icon. The Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and legendary bassist Bootsy Colli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/23/2011;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Funk icon. The Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and legendary bassist Bootsy Collins is known worldwide for pioneering Funk music with James Brown and Parliament/Funkadelic, on Tha Funk Capitol of the World, Collins collaborated with fellow P-Funkers George Clinton and Bernie Warrell, along with an all-star lineup of musicians and cultural luminaries including rappers Snoop Dogg, Chuck D, and Ice Cube actor Samuel L. Jackson banjo phenom Bela Fleck the Rev. Al Sharpton scholar Dr. Cornell West and guitarists Buckethead and Catfish Collins - Bootsy's late brother. Engineered in part by Dan Monti (Guns n Roses, Metallica), the album also features a tribute to Garry Shider, the late guitarist and musical director of the P-Funk All-Stars.;Track List:1. Spreading Hope Like Dope (Intro);2. Hip Hop @ Funk U;3. Mirrors Tell Lies;4. Jb-Still the Man;5. Freedumb (When-Love-Becomes-A-Threat);6. After These Messages;7. Kool Whip;8. The Real Deal;9. Don't Take My Funk;10. If Looks Could Kill;11. Minds Under Construction;12. Siento Bombo;13. The Jazz Greats (A Tribute to Jazz);14. Garry Shider Tribute;15. Stars Have No Names (They Just Shine);16. Chocolate Caramel Angel;17. Yummy I Got the Munchies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.