- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bootsy's Rubber Band - Stretchin' Out in Bootsy's Rubber Band
- Write a Review
- #K60646 000000000 K60646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Stretchin' Out in Bootsy's Rubber Band is the first album by American funk ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Stretchin' Out in Bootsy's Rubber Band is the first album by American funk and soul band Bootsy's Rubber Band, led by James Brown and Parliament Funkadelic alumnus, bassist and vocalist William 'Bootsy' Collins. It was released on August 6, 1976. On the album, Bootsy's output served up one side of upbeat tracks perfect for getting down and jiggy with it. That certainly is the case on the title track 'Stretchin' Out', thrusted forward 'on the one' by Collins' pulsating bass. Then the mood of the music begins to turn incrementally more intimate, so that by the conclusion of the second side, if circumstances warranted, you could end up with an appropriately sexy ballad as a sonic night cap of sorts. Stretchin' Out In Bootsy's Rubber Band peaked 10th place in 1976 in the R&B Albums Chart.;Track List:1. Stretchin' Out (In a Rubber Band);2. Psychoticbumpschool;3. Another Point of View;4. I'd Rather Be with You;5. Love Vibes;6. Physical Love;7. Vanish in Our Sleep
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.