- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Booze & Glory - The Reggae Sessions, Volume 1
- Write a Review
- L34123 000000000 L34123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:"Liam and Mark from Booze & Glory are fanatical about Jamaican music. From Ska to Rocksteady, from Calypso to Reggae. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:"Liam and Mark from Booze & Glory are fanatical about Jamaican music. From Ska to Rocksteady, from Calypso to Reggae. From Trojan Records, Studio 1 to Crab Records. From Desmond Dekker, THE MAYTALS to Jimmy Cliff, from Alton Ellis, KINGSTONIANS to Derrick Morgan. From Pressure Drop to Liquidator, from Long Shot Kick de Bucket to Skinhead Revolt... The list goes on and could carry on endlessly! The idea of turning some Booze & Glory songs into Ska or Reggae tunes came a long time ago for this songwriting duo, but they simply never had the time. Well, they finally did it. Just before completing their brilliant new (punk) full length Chapter IV (Burning Heart), Mark and Liam and THE LONDONIANS (UK) laid down these amazing tracks with VESPA, from Poland. Focusing on their new album and the yearlong tour that it took them out on, this release had to be postponed. These "Jamaican" versions of "London Skinhead Crew", "Only Fools Get Caught" and "Leave The Kids Alone" are just the start - they were as much fun to record as they are going to be for all of us to dance to for years to come. And the best part is that it is called Vol. 1 for a reason. There is definitely more to come;Track List:1. London Skinhead Crew (Stereo);2. London Skinhead Crew (Mono);3. Only Fools Get Caught (Stereo);4. Only Fools Get Caught (Mono);5. Leave the Kids Alone (Stereo);6. Leave the Kids Alone (Mono);Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.