- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boris - Heavy Rocks
- Write a Review
- #K77160 000000000 K77160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/24/2011;Notes:Boris has earned it's rabid cult following for their ability to expertly harness music as power. The Japanese trio's cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/24/2011;Notes:Boris has earned it's rabid cult following for their ability to expertly harness music as power. The Japanese trio's classic 2002 album, HEAVY ROCKS, is a landmark of their mastery. So, it's fitting that the group's new album sharing the same title and similar artwork, HEAVY ROCKS (2011) redefines heavy music, and firmly establishes Boris as a pillar of innovation and integrity in guitar based music. HEAVY ROCKS (2011) features guest appearances by Ian Astbury (The Cult, BXI), Faith Coloccia (Mamiffer), Aaron Turner (Isis, Mammifer), and longtime Boris collaborator Michio Kurihara.;Track List:1. Riot Sugar;2. 8;3. Galaxians;4. Jackson Head;5. Missing Pieces;6. Key;7. Window Shopping;8. Tu la la;9. Aileron;10. Czechoslovakia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.