- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Born of Osiris - Soul Sphere
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K72107 000000000 K72107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited edition double marble white/lunar moon colored LP pressing, includes digital download. Many religions, cultures...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited edition double marble white/lunar moon colored LP pressing, includes digital download. Many religions, cultures, and stories attribute power to the number three. In Egyptian mythology, it symbolizes plurality, and "triads" of deities comprise a complete system. It's no surprise that the god Osiris was born to one such triad alongside siblings Horus and Isis. It's also not a coincidence that Chicago heavy metal quintet Born of Osiris found a similar significance within that number on their fifth full-length album, Soul Sphere. In fact, over the course of 12 tracks, the record examines three tiers originally uncovered in a dream that Joe Buras (vocals, synthesizers, keyboards) shared. "The whole story of the record involves three levels," explains Joe. "The first one is The Binding. You're hanging, and you're stagnant. The second is The Fight. You were hanging, but now you're pulling away from this linchpin, whether it's physical, emotional, or spiritual. The final is The Release. You break away and feel free, connected, and loved.";Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.