- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K66066 000000000 K66066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Meet Zach Stephenson (guitars/vocals) and Billy Flem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Meet Zach Stephenson (guitars/vocals) and Billy Fleming (drums), childhood friends and Leisure Coast legends from the small coastal town of Windang, Australia. Living two doors down since the age of four, these surf/skate kids unofficially they got their start in their tween years with a jam session on Zach's Dad's old gear. The past eighteen months, however, has seen the duo known as Hockey Dad move from aspiring garage band to Australian indie pop stars. Having signed to Brooklyn based indie Kanine Records (Surfer Blood, Splashh, Beverly), Hockey Dad is ready to bring what Triple J calls their "Gritty but melodic brand of surf influenced rock" to the US through the release of their debut album Boronia.;Track List:1. Can't Have Them;2. A Night Out with;3. So Tired;4. Jump the Gun;5. Hunny Bunny;6. I Need a Woman;7. Laura;8. Raygun;9. Dylan's Place;10. Two Forever;11. Grange;Special Attributes:BLUE, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.