- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boston - Boston
- Write a Review
- K57659 000000000 K57659000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited 40th Anniversary 150 gram picture disc vinyl LP pressing of Boston's seminal eponymous 1976 debut album. Produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited 40th Anniversary 150 gram picture disc vinyl LP pressing of Boston's seminal eponymous 1976 debut album. Produced by Tom Scholz and John Boylan, the album was released on August 25, 1976, in the United States by Epic Records. Epic wanted the band to record in Los Angeles with a record producer, but Scholz was unwilling and wanted to record the album in his basement studio, so he hired Boylan to run interference with the label. In an elaborate ruse, Scholz tricked the label into thinking the band was recording on the West Coast, when in reality, the bulk was being tracked solely by Scholz at his Massachusetts home. The album sold extremely well, breaking sales records and becoming one of the best-selling debut albums of all time. Boston's style was appropriated by label executives and imitated by bands to create radio-friendly "corporate rock", the creation of which the band was also accused. The album's singles, most notably "More Than a Feeling" and "Long Time", were both AM and FM hits, and nearly the entire album receives constant rotation on classic rock radio.;Track List:1. More Than a Feeling;2. Peace of Mind;3. Foreplay/Long Time;4. Rock Roll Band;5. Smokin';6. Hitch a Ride;7. Something About You;8. Let Me Take You Home Tonight;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.