- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boston - Don't Look Back
- Write a Review
- K60101 000000000 K60101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Boston's multi-platinum 1978 smash Don't Look Back LP kicks things off with the hard rocker title track 'Don't Look Bac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Boston's multi-platinum 1978 smash Don't Look Back LP kicks things off with the hard rocker title track 'Don't Look Back.' This radio chart topper truly displays the classic Tom Scholz signature guitar riffs and graced radio airwaves worldwide. 'It's Easy' features the sorely missed familiar vocal power of Brad Delp as well as his emotional reading on their power ballad anthem 'A Man I'll Never Be'. More solid numbers from the band include the rockin' 'Party,' the fan favorites 'Don't Be Afraid', 'The Journey' and of course the stellar 'Feelin' Satisfied', all making Boston's Don't Look Back one of the most revered albums in classic rock history. Friday Music is no stranger to the music of the legendary Boston. That is why we are so very proud to announce another fine installment in the Boston/Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series with their second legendary masterpiece Don't Look Back. The original Epic Records classic is now mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (Boston, Yes, Alice Cooper) and manufactured by R.T.I. For a very limited time, this first time audiophile release will be pressed on CLEAR vinyl.;Track List:1. Don't Look Back;2. The Journey;3. It's Easy;4. A Man I'll Never Be;5. Feelin' Satisfied;6. Party;7. Used to Bad News;8. Don't Be Afraid;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.