- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K70369 000000000 K70369000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:One of the biggest bands of the 2-Tone movement, The Beat are known the world over for a string of hit singles in the 8...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:One of the biggest bands of the 2-Tone movement, The Beat are known the world over for a string of hit singles in the 80's including "Mirror in the Bathroom", "Too Nice To Talk To", "Can't Get Used To Losing You", "Hands off She's Mine" and "Best Friend". Fronted by vocalist Ranking Roger, the 2016 band also features Roger's son, Matthew Murphy aka 'Ranking Junior' on vocals with Fuzz Townshend on drums, Andy Pearson and Steve Harper on guitars. They are a band at the top of their game with a dynamic and relentlessly energetic live show and now their loyal fans are finally being treated to a brand new studio album with the first single "Walking on the Wrong Side" out this Summer. Their fourth and new studio album "Bounce" - the first in over 30 years;Track List:1. Walking on the Wrong Side;2. Busy Busy Doing Nothing;3. Heaven Hiding;4. Avoid the Obvious;5. Fire Burn;6. On My Way;7. Work Work Work;8. Talkin' About Her;9. Side to Side;10. My Dream;11. Close the Door
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.