- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Box Car Racer - Box Car Racer
- Write a Review
- #K55583 000000000 K55583000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the band's first and only side project album. Essentially seen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the band's first and only side project album. Essentially seen as a side project from Blink 182 members Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker with David Kennedy (guitarist of Angels & Airwaves) completing the band's studio lineup. The record was the only studio effort the band produced together. They recorded the eponymous debut, Box Car Racer, in quick fashion with a more DIY spirit. MCA Records issued the band's lone release in May 2002, which peaked on the Billboard 200 at # 12. Singles "I Feel So" and "There Is" also charted on the Modern Rock Tracks chart, with the former shooting to #8. Box Car Racer created unresolved tension within Blink-182 and inevitably influenced the band's following studio album, the more experimental Blink-182 (2003). DeLonge ended the project in mid-2003, considering it to have served it's purpose however, DeLonge's later band, Angels & Airwaves (which also featured Kennedy) has been described by DeLonge as a continuation of Box Car Racer.;Track List:1. I Feel So (Side A);2. All Systems Go (Side A);3. Watch the World (Side A);4. Tiny Voices (Side A);5. Cat Like Thief (Side A);6. And I (Side B);7. Letters to God (Side B);8. My First Punk Song (Side B);9. Sorrow (Side B);10. There Is (Side B);11. The End with You (Side B);12. Elevator (Side B);13. Instrumental (Side B);Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.