- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boyd Rice - Back to Mono
- Write a Review
- L34619 000000000 L34619000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the veteran Experimental/Noise artist NON AKA Boyd Rice. Back to Mono is a return to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the veteran Experimental/Noise artist NON AKA Boyd Rice. Back to Mono is a return to Boyd Rice's noise roots, and the first new album since 2002's Children of the Black Sun. Hailed as an influence by the likes of Marilyn Manson, Marc Almond and Wes Eisold from Cold Cave, Rice's contributions are both seismic and unquantifiable. Boyd Rice/NON's first release was what is known as the Black Album (1975). "When I started to compose and perform noise music in the '70s there simply were no other noise groups." As noise became more commonplace, Rice moved into more subtle and complex recordings. Credited with having developed a pioneering sampler the 'Noise Manipulation Unit' Boyd delved into California's avant-garde scene in the late 1970s. Mute.;Track List:1. 1. Turn Me on Dead Man;2. 2. Watusi;3. 3. Back to Mono;4. 4. Seven Sermons to the Dead;5. 5. Obey Your Signal Only;6. 6. Man Cannot Flatter Fate;7. 7. Scream;8. 8. Back to Mono (Live);9. 9. Turn Me on Dead Man (Reprise);10. 10. Fire Shall Come;11. 11. Warm Leatherette
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.