- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boz Scaggs - Fool to Care
- Write a Review
- #K64710 000000000 K64710000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the Grammy Award winning rock pioneer. His most compelling work to date in a celebrate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the Grammy Award winning rock pioneer. His most compelling work to date in a celebrated and prolific career, this collection of songs boasts Scaggs trailblazing blend of rock, soul, jazz and R&B taken to new heights and is the next chapter in the storytelling for which he is beloved. A Fool To Care is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed, Billboard Chart-Topping album, Memphis. With Scaggs’ songwriting as distinct as ever, A Fool To Care showcases the masterful patchwork of influences and innovations that make up a Boz Scaggs album. Produced by Steve Jordan (Stevie Nicks, Bob Dylan, John Mayer) and recorded at Blackbird Studio in Nashville, A Fool To Care features two very special guests - Bonnie Raitt contributes slide guitar and vocals on ‘Hell To Pay’ and Lucinda Williams trades vocal lines with Scaggs on ‘Whispering Pines’ from an exacting focus on tone, timbre, resonance and the sheer materiality of sound.;Track List:1. Rich Woman;2. I M a Fool to Care;3. Hell to Pay;4. Small Town Talk;5. Last Tango on 16th Street;6. There S a Storm a Comin;7. I M So Proud;8. I Want to See You;9. High Blood Pressure;10. Full of Fire;11. Love Don't Love Nobody;12. Whispering Pines
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.