- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boz Scaggs - Hits
- Write a Review
- #K74199 000000000 K74199000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram clear vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. After paying his dues for years with stellar blues and roc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram clear vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. After paying his dues for years with stellar blues and rock album classics, Columbia Records awarded their superstar Boz Scaggs with his first greatest hits collection simply titled Hits. With an amazing decade of huge number of hit singles and top charting albums to his credit, Boz Scaggs was a master at making some of the coolest and more memorable songs of the seventies and beyond. The ten song platinum plus album consisted of his biggest chart pop singles like the Grammy Award winner 'Lowdown', as well as smashes 'Lido Shuffle', 'Look What You've Done To Me', 'Miss Sun', 'We're All Alone' and 'Jojo'. Impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso (Boz Scaggs, Elvis Presley, Yes) at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Mastering and pressed at R.T.I. In addition to the brilliant rock and roll classics contained on this stunning release, to celebrate this limited edition album, we are also including a first time gatefold cover which features the original artwork and lyrics from the 1980 platinum smash release.;Track List:1. Lowdown;2. You Make It So Hard to Say No;3. Miss Sun;4. Lido Shuffle;5. WeRe All Alone;6. Breakdown Dead Ahead;7. Look What YouVe Done to Me (From the Fi LM Urban Cowboy);8. Jojo;9. Dinah Flo;10. You Can Have Me Anytime;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.