- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brad Mehldau - Blues And Ballads
- Write a Review
- #K61886 000000000 K61886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album, Brad Mehldau Trio's first new release since 2012's Where Do You Start. The previous rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album, Brad Mehldau Trio's first new release since 2012's Where Do You Start. The previous release received critical acclaim, with the Financial Times saying, "Mehldau never let's his peerless technique and meticulous timing interrupt the narrative flow of a well-told tale. Here, the pianist and his trio burrow deep into left-field pop and the American songbook, and give an adventurous sheen to modern jazz." Blues and Ballads similarly comprises interpretations of songs by other composers, this time with the focus on blues and ballads implied by the album's title. The Brad Mehldau Trio is Mehldau on piano, Larry Grenadier on bass, and Jeff Ballard on drums.;Track List:1. Since I Fell for You;2. I Concentrate on You;3. Cheryl;4. And I Love Her;5. Little Person;6. My Valentine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.