- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brandy Clark - Big Day In A Small Town
- Write a Review
- #K63264 000000000 K63264000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 studio album from Grammy-nominated country singer-songwriter Brandy Clark. Features "Gi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 studio album from Grammy-nominated country singer-songwriter Brandy Clark. Features "Girl Next Door". Before breaking through as a solo artist with 2013's award-winning 12 Stories, Brandy Clark had long been considered one of Nashville's most esteemed songwriters. She penned hits for Reba McEntire and Sheryl Crow, and is the woman behind chart-topping smashes like The Band Perry's "Better Dig Two," Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart," and Kacey Musgraves' CMA Song of the Year winner "Follow Your Arrow." When Clark decided it was time to step in front of the microphone herself, the self-described "small passion project" that resulted, 12 Stories, went on to earn her multiple CMA and Grammy nominations, top myriad "Best Albums of the year" lists, and land her onstage with Dwight Yoakam at the 2015 Grammy Awards, in recognition of her nomination in the all-genre Best New Artist category. "One of Nashville's finest storytellers" - The Washington Post. "Smart, clever, and just f*ing good" - Eric Church.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.