- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brantley Gilbert - Halfway To Heaven
- Write a Review
- #K68056 000000000 K68056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Brantley Gilbert - "Halfway To Heaven" 2 LP 180g Vinyl in Gatefold Jacket - First time available on vinyl! - Halfway to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Brantley Gilbert - "Halfway To Heaven" 2 LP 180g Vinyl in Gatefold Jacket - First time available on vinyl! - Halfway to Heaven is the second studio album by Brantley Gilbert. It was originally released on March 16, 2010 via Average Joes Entertainment. The original album was produced by Gilbert along with the Atom Brothers, Jonathan Waggoner, and Jess Franklin, except for "Country Must Be Country Wide" (produced by Dann Huff) and "Dirt Road Anthem Revisited" (produced by Phive Starr Productions).;Track List:1. Hell on Wheels;2. Bending the Rules and Breaking the Law;3. Back in the Day;4. My Kind of Crazy;5. Kick It in the Sticks;6. Halfway to Heaven;7. Saving Amy;8. Country Music Must Be Country Wide;9. Take It Outside;10. Them Boys;11. Fall Into Me;12. Dirt Road Anthem (Revisited)Featuring - Colt Ford;13. More Than Miles;14. You Don't Know Her Like I Do;15. Hell on An Angel;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.