- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Braveheart (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K54948 000000000 K54948000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1995 motion picture. The soundtrack to Mel Gibson's multi-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1995 motion picture. The soundtrack to Mel Gibson's multi-Oscar winning tale about 13th century Scottish knight Sir William Wallace, was nominated for an Academy Award, a BAFTA, and a Golden Globe. Braveheart is one of James Horner's most critically acclaimed film scores and contains some of his most haunting melodies. Horner's stirring score transports us back to the 13th century, drawing heavily on Celtic/Scottish influences. The movie's story is inspired by Blind Harry's epic poem The Actes and Deidis of the Illustre and Vallyeant Campioun Schir William Wallace and was adapted for the screen by Randall Wallace. The film was nominated for ten Academy Awards at the 68th Academy Awards and won five: Best Picture, Best Director, Best Cinematography, Best Makeup, and Best Sound Editing.;Track List:1. Main Title 2:51;2. A Gift of a Thistle 1:38;3. Wallace Courts Murron 4:25;4. The Secret Wedding 6:33;5. Attack on Murron 3:00;6. Revenge 6:24;7. Murron's Burial 2:14;8. Making Plans/Gathering the Clans 1:52;9. 'Sons of Scotland' 6:20;10. The Battle of Stirling 5:57;11. For the Love of a Princess 4:07;12. Falkirk 4:04;13. Betrayal Desolation 7:48;14. Mornay's Dream 1:16;15. The Legend Spreads 1:09;16. The Princess Pleads for Wallace's Life 3:38;17. 'Freedom'/The Execution Bannockburn 7:24;18. End Credits 7:15
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.