- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Braveyoung - Misery & Pride
- Write a Review
- #K69470 000000000 K69470000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Portland OR's Braveyoung return with a 2017 album of somber instrumentals entitled Misery And Pride....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Portland OR's Braveyoung return with a 2017 album of somber instrumentals entitled Misery And Pride. While arranging the details for this release, founding member Isaac Jones was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident. He has since recovered, and Braveyoung are eager for their long-awaited second album to see the light of day. The album unfolds like an ominous premonition of the turbulent years since it's completion. Brooding drones and chamber string arrangements shape these stripped-down eulogies, but the menace of their punk roots remains. The album takes it's name from text in Czech author Milan Kundera's novel, Ignorance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.