- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K64370 000000000 K64370000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As a founding member of The E Street Band, Garry Tallent has spent a considerable portion of his lif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As a founding member of The E Street Band, Garry Tallent has spent a considerable portion of his life touring the world and playing for legions of fans. In between these musical campaigns, the question fans most often ask is, "So, what do you do in your break time?" With his new album, Garry now has the perfect answer. Break Time is a wonderfully raucous collection of twelve original songs, all written or co-written by Garry. Reaching back to the sounds that initially inspired him the songs on Break Time use the music of the '50s as a framework. But this is no museum piece! Using a largely acoustic ensemble, Garry captures the timeless energy of the era when rock and roots music was born. Upright bass, accordion, archtop guitar and real drums come together in a jubilant festival of song. Recorded live to 8-track tape at Nashville musician Paul Burch's Pan American Studios, Break Time is a triumph of analog music making. Co-produced by Garry and Eddie Angel, founder of Los Straitjackets, it sounds like the work of a man who has been in love with rock and roll his entire life. And that's exactly what it is Every last note of it.;Track List:1. Ooh la la;2. Bayou Love;3. Tell 'Em I'm Broke;4. Today's the Day;5. Promise to My Heart;6. I Love 'Em All;7. Charlene;8. Ants in Her Pants;9. Say It Out Loud;10. If Love Would Change Your Mind;11. Stay Away (Featuring Kristi Rose);12. Why Do You Do Me Like That
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.