- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Breakdown On 20th Ave. South
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63776 000000000 L63776000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:150gm vinyl LP pressing. Their first album together in nearly 10 years, Breakdown On 20th Ave. South is a collection of...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:150gm vinyl LP pressing. Their first album together in nearly 10 years, Breakdown On 20th Ave. South is a collection of Julie Miller songs produced by Buddy Miller. Breakdown On 20th Ave. South is a first rate showcase for Julie's finely crafted lyrics. There is a line from the track "Spittin' on Fire" that best illustrates her sharp edged word play: "You're a dangerous little storm, one part cold and one part warm." The song "War Child" is a cry for help that usually goes unheard. A cry for help from thousands and thousands of children stolen from their families, forced to carry a gun at ages as young as 7 or 8. Never to see home again. Tracks like, "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" and "Everything Is Your Fault" hint at the ups and downs of love. The entire album is tied together by Buddy's unfussy production style. Breakdown On 20th Ave. South is a treat for long time fans of Buddy & Julie and a delightful discovery for new listeners.;Track List:1. Breakdown on 20th Ave. South;2. Feast of the Dead;3. Everything Is Your Fault;4. Unused Heart;5. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me;6. Till the Stardust Comes Apart;7. Underneath the Sky;8. Spittin' on Fire;9. Secret;10. War Child;11. Thoughts at 2Am;12. Storm of Kisses;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.