- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Breton - War Room Stories
- Write a Review
- #K73109 000000000 K73109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the much anticipated second album from the British Indie band. WAR ROOM STORIES was wr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the much anticipated second album from the British Indie band. WAR ROOM STORIES was written during a year spent touring incessantly and playing festivals across the world. It was recorded this summer at the Funkhaus in Berlin - a building with the same otherworldly weirdness as Breton's beloved creative HQ, the Lab in south London, which was demolished last summer to make way for luxury flats. Breton also employed the services of the Macedonian Radio Symphonic Orchestra who appear on five tracks throughout the album. The band recorded the tracks earmarked for orchestration on a laptop, translated them into sheet music and flew to Macedonia where the 44 piece orchestra then played them live in the studio. The stunning results can be heard on "Envy", "Closed Category", "Legs and Arms", "S Four" and "War Room Stories".;Track List:1. Envy;2. S Four;3. Legs Arms;4. Got Well Soon;5. Closed Category;6. National Grid;7. Search Party;8. 302 Watch Towers;9. Brothers;10. Fifteen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.