- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brett Dennen - Loverboy
- Write a Review
- #K73562 000000000 K73562000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:With three critically acclaimed albums behind him, Brett Dennen has been firmly established as a definitive new voice i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:With three critically acclaimed albums behind him, Brett Dennen has been firmly established as a definitive new voice in modern songwriting. He's been called a "folk-rock revelation" by the Washington Post and a Top 10 Artist to Watch by Rolling Stone. His songs have appeared in some of the most artfully sound tracked TV shows such as SCRUBS, GREY'S ANATOMY, PARENTHOOD, BROTHERS & SISTERS, and HOUSE among others. LOVERBOY is his strongest and most sincere album to date. It's songs are a celebration of life that resonate and inspire this is the album that will define Dennen's career.;Track List:1. Sydney (I'll Come Running);2. Make You Fall in Love with Me;3. Only Rain;4. Frozen in Slow Motion;5. Queen of the Westside;6. Little Cosmic Girl;7. Walk Away Watch Me Burn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.