- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Chase - We Thought We Could Do Anything
- Write a Review
- #K83416 000000000 K83416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP-only release. 2014 four song full-length from this minimal/experimental duo consisting of drummer Brian Chase ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP-only release. 2014 four song full-length from this minimal/experimental duo consisting of drummer Brian Chase (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Man Forever) and guitarist Alan Licht (Lee Ranaldo & the Dust, the Blue Humans, Love Child, Run On, etc.). Impressive pedigrees aside, Licht and Chase are a real-deal pairing each has a longstanding involvement in underground Rock, minimalism, experimental music, and free improvisation. WE THOUGHT WE COULD DO ANYTHING is their first record together and it lives by it's intrepid name. Conceived as a series of structured improvisations, it joins fiery drumming with titanic guitar abstraction for a collection of sharply focused sonic passages. It's music with the harshest colors up front and in detail. Licht's guitar is the torrential speech at hand, and it's dynamic limits are bound only by the album's run-time. Together Licht and Chase forge a collaborative language impressively non-referential, rendering genre labels obsolete. In essence, it's free: The album's title is taken from a book about screenwriting in the Golden Age of Hollywood, and reflects the wide open approach that these two artists take.;Track List:1. 18:12;2. Immediate Release;3. Irreal / Erosion;4. Double Rubble
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.