- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Eno - Drop
- Write a Review
- #K84745 000000000 K84745000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:All Saints is proud to announce reissues of 4 Brian Eno solo albums recorded 1992-1997, each with exclusive bonus conte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:All Saints is proud to announce reissues of 4 Brian Eno solo albums recorded 1992-1997, each with exclusive bonus content. Nerve Net bonus content includes THE FIRST OFFICIAL RELEASE of the legendary lost album, My Squelchy Life originally scheduled for release in '91 but withdrawn at the last moment, thus entering the lexicon of Eno myth. Shutov Assembly contains 7 completely unreleased songs from Eno archives taken from the same period. Each 2 CD edition comes in deluxe case bound packaging and contains the original album on the first disc alongside a second disc of unheard or rare music from the Brian Eno archives. Each 2 LP album is accompanied by a 16 page booklet compiling photos, images and writing by Eno himself that is relevant to each release, ll being cut on double LP for better sound quality (some originally only released as single LP, or never on vinyl).;Track List:1. Slip Dip;2. But If;3. Belgian Drop;4. Cornered;5. Block Drop;6. Out/Out;7. Swanky;8. Coasters;9. Blissed;10. M.C. Organ;11. Boomcubist;12. Hazard;13. Rayonism;14. Dutch Blur;15. Back Clack;16. Dear World;17. Iced World;18. Never Stomp;19. System Piano;20. Bonk 12;21. Luxor Night Car;22. Targa Summer;23. Cold;24. Little Slicer;25. Surf Birds;26. Targa;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, WITH BOOKLET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.