- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Eno - High Life
- Write a Review
- #K92171 000000000 K92171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Within weeks of the release of their acclaimed debut album SOMEDAY WORLD, Warp is excited to reveal that the collaborat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Within weeks of the release of their acclaimed debut album SOMEDAY WORLD, Warp is excited to reveal that the collaboration between Brian Eno and Karl Hyde continues with a second full-length album, HIGH LIFE. Written and recorded across a series of recording sessions in April of 2014 (some of which were open to selected media from around the world), none of the music on High Life existed before Someday World was completed! The resulting record is the clearest expression yet of the 'Reichkuti' (Steve Reich meets Fela Kuti) direction that first brought the Eno Hyde collaboration into being. And as the polyrhythms and melodies build, swirl and syncopate, the album feels truly alive with the energy of this time in the studio. HIGH LIFE reunites Eno and Hyde with the 20 year old producer/multi-instrumentalist Fred Gibson, previous Eno-collaborator Leo Abrahams on guitar, drummer Chris Vatalaro, and keyboardist Don E. Taken alongside SOMEDAY WORLD, it provides a fascinating insight in to how consistent influences can lead to very different but connected music, and continues to tell the story of two iconic musicians collaborating and exploring together. We look forward to seeing how fans select their own favorites across the two albums.;Track List:1. Return;2. Slow Down Sit Down and Breathe;3. Lilac;4. Moulded Life;5. DBF;6. Time to Waste It;7. On a Grey Day;8. Cells Bells;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.