- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Reitzell - Hannibal (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K75585 000000000 K75585000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Deluxe Gatefold, 180 Gram 2XLP. Featuring 20 cues from the first two seasons of the hit television show, (10 from each)...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Deluxe Gatefold, 180 Gram 2XLP. Featuring 20 cues from the first two seasons of the hit television show, (10 from each) curated by the composer himself. This compilation is essential for Hannibal fans, Just in time for the Season 3 premiere. Featuring an informative interview with the composer, and original artwork by Phantom City Creative.;Track List:1. Feeding the Dogs / Family Dinner (Episode 104 "Ouef");2. Who's the Copycat Killer? (Episode 112 "Releves");3. Alise Came Back (Episode 101 "Aperitif");4. Birdman (Episode 208 "Su-Zakana");5. Will's Kill Aftermath / End Credits (Episode 101 "Aperitif");6. Show Me Yours (Episode 210 "Naka-Choko");7. Sticky Situation (Episode 201 "Kaiseki");8. Jack's Wife (Episode 204 "Takiawase");9. Trail of Blood / Chilton Runs (Episode 207 "Yakimono");10. Will Remembers Ear (Episode 201 "Kaiseki");11. Asylum I'll Remember You (Episode 103 "Potage");12. Will's Haunting / Drugstore (Episode 102 "Amuse Bouche");13. Psych Breakfast (Episode 104 "Ouef");14. Making Angels (Episode 106 "Entree");15. Another Mri Nightmare (Episode 110 "Buffet Froid");16. Facing the Nightmare (Episode 113 "Savoureux");17. Will Remembers (Episode 204 "Takiawase");18. Mason Trips (Episode 212 "Tome-Wan") (2:21);19. Will Freed / Decrim (Episode 207 "Yakimono");20. Bloodfest (Episode 213 "Mizumono";Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.