- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin
- Write a Review
- #K89638 000000000 K89638000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/24/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the Rock 'n' Roll legend. Pioneering musical genius Brian Wilson, co-founder of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/24/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the Rock 'n' Roll legend. Pioneering musical genius Brian Wilson, co-founder of the Beach Boys, has teamed up with George Gershwin, in Wilson's latest album release, Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin. Featuring timeless classics like "Rhapsody in Blue," "I Got Rhythm" and "Summertime," the album makes history with "The Like in I Love You" and "Nothing But Love" - two new songs Wilson crafted from never-before-published music by Gershwin. Produced by Brian Wilson, mixed by multi-Grammy winner Al Schmitt and joined by his longtime acclaimed band, the new album features the trademark stacked vocal harmonies and orchestrations that made Wilson a towering and revered figure in popular music.;Track List:1. Rhapsody in Blue (Intro);2. The Like in I Love You;3. Summertime;4. I Loves You Porgy;5. I Got Plenty O' Nuttin';6. It Ain't Necessarily So;7. 's Wonderful;8. They Can't Take That Away from Me;9. Love Is Here to Stay;10. I've Got a Crush on You;11. I Got Rhythm;12. Someone to Watch Over Me;13. Nothing But Love;14. Rhapsody in Blue (Reprise);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.