- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Wilson - Playback: Brian Wilson Anthology
- Write a Review
- K57172 000000000 K57172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 collection. Playback is an anthology of solo recordings from the original Beach Boy, Bri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 collection. Playback is an anthology of solo recordings from the original Beach Boy, Brian Wilson, starting with his 'comeback' album on Sire, through to the current day and a new track 'Run James Run' which is previously unreleased and recorded specifically for this album. The record also features another unreleased track - 'Some Sweet Day' - from the recording sessions with Andy Paley. And the remainder comes from his various solo releases, the self-titled album on Sire, the Smile release on Nonesuch, the duet 'Soul Searchin' with his brother Carl from Gettin' In Over My Head right through to the most recent full length No Pier Pressure on Capitol.;Track List:1. Love and Mercy (Remastered);2. Surf's Up (Remastered);3. Heroes and Villains (Remastered);4. Melt Away (Remastered);5. Let It Shine (Remastered);6. Some Sweet Day;7. Rio Grande (Remastered);8. Cry (Remastered);9. Lay Down Burden (Remastered);10. The First Time (Live at the Roxy Theater Los Angeles Ca 4/7-8/2000) [Remastered];11. This Isn't Love (Live at the Roxy Theater Los Angeles Ca 4/7-8/2000) [Remastered];12. Soul Searchin' (Remastered);13. Gettin' in Over My Head (Remastered);14. The Like in I Love You;15. Midnight's Another Day;16. Colors of the Wind;17. One Kind of Love;18. Run James Run
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.