- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brideshead - Never Grow Up
- Write a Review
- #K78677 000000000 K78677000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited cloudy clear colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2015 release from the German pop musicians c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited cloudy clear colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2015 release from the German pop musicians containing nine newly recorded songs, plus 2014's single "The Mermaid" and the four gems from the "Comeback" 10". The album is a dream soundtrack for a serene summer day where '90s Swedish pop and '80s jangle mingle in the air. Bask in a bath of jangly guitars, timeless melodies and gentle vocals by a band once called "the best English-vocal band currently around in Germany." They combine the finest moments from classic pop - the summer of 1982 (Orange Juice and The Pale Fountains), the class of 1986 (Mighty Mighty, McCarthy, The Brilliant Corners, and The Bodines) and the freshness of 1990s Swedish pop (Eggstone and The Cardigans). Layers of guitars, bass, drums, and trumpet with Martin's vocals to tie it all together. This is surely the record of the summer!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.