- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bright Eyes - A Collection Of Songs Written and Recorded 1995
- Write a Review
- #K78623 000000000 K78623000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. US LP pressing. 1998 debut album for Bright Eyes was compiled from four reels of analog 4-track reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. US LP pressing. 1998 debut album for Bright Eyes was compiled from four reels of analog 4-track recordings which Conor Oberst had made prior to his 18th birthday. Conor spent most all of his teenage years touring and playing music with bands such as Commander Venus and Park Ave. Now, he has focused his efforts on Bright Eyes, the moniker by which he shares his intimate and personal stories. The 20 songs on this album are stated elegantly and humbly with guitars, keyboards, drums, and voice.;Track List:1. The Invisible Gardener;2. Patient Hope in New Snow;3. Saturday As Usual;4. Falling Out of Love at This Volume;5. Exaltation on a Cool Kitchen Floor;6. The Awful Sweetness of Escaping Sweat;7. Puella Quam Amo Est Pulchra;8. Driving Fast Through a Big City at Night;9. How Many Lights Do You See?;10. I Watched You Taking Off;11. A Celebration Upon Completion;12. Emily Sing Something Sweet;13. All of the Truth;14. One Straw (Please);15. Lila;16. A Few Minutes on Friday;17. Supriya;18. Solid Jackson;19. Feb. 15th;20. The 'Feel Good' Revolution
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.