- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bright Eyes - Digital Ash in a Digital Urn
- Write a Review
- #K62543 000000000 K62543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/25/2005;Notes:Bright Eyes' Conor Oberst continues to earn his reputation as our most respected young troubadour with almost frighteni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/25/2005;Notes:Bright Eyes' Conor Oberst continues to earn his reputation as our most respected young troubadour with almost frightening ease. He's been recording since the age of 13, and for the past few years he's been tagged "rock's boy genius" by the music press. Now, with the release of these two albums, we have unequivocal proof that the 24 eyar-old Oberst belongs amid our lineage of great American songwriters. These albums are a soundly articulated slice of modern life rolled into two very different records, both bursting with all of the heartfelt poetry for which Bright Eyes' records have earned their acclaim. Of course, the rough edges haven't gone away - the palpitation of a splintering note, the crack of a voice as it overextends, the clumsy thump of a misplaced thumb. It's all still there. But there's a glorious new level of depth and a maturation of texture, writing and delivery.;Track List:1. Time Code;2. Gold Mine Gutted;3. Arc of Time;4. Down in a Rabbit Hole;5. Take It Easy (Love Nothing);6. Hit the Switch;7. I Believe in Symmetry;8. Devil in the Details;9. Ship in a Bottle;10. Light Pollution;11. Theme from Pinata;12. Easy/Lucky/Free
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.