- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bright Eyes - Noise Floor: Rarities 1998-2005
- Write a Review
- #K76586 000000000 K76586000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/24/2006;Notes:Collection of singles, one-offs, unreleased tracks, collaborations, and covers recorded between 1998 and 2005. Variousl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/24/2006;Notes:Collection of singles, one-offs, unreleased tracks, collaborations, and covers recorded between 1998 and 2005. Variously recorded to cassette four-track, mini-disc, reel-to-reel tape machine, ADAT and computer, these songs trace Bright Eyes' evolution from basement project to band of international repute. Many of these gems previously lost to out-of-print obscurity are hereby resurrected. This is the vinyl version.;Track List:1. Mirrors and Fevers;2. I Will Be Grateful for This Day;3. Trees Get Wheeled Away;4. Drunk Kid Catholic;5. Spent on Rainy Days;6. Vanishing Act;7. Soon You Will Be Leaving Your Man;8. Blue Angels Air Show;9. Weather Reports;10. Seashell Tale;11. Bad Blood;12. Amy in the White Coat;13. Devil Town;14. I've Been Eating (For You);15. Happy Birthday to Me (Feb. 15);16. Motion Sickness
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.