- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brigitte Fontaine - Brigitte Fontaine Est...Folle
- Write a Review
- #K86908 000000000 K86908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/24/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered and expanded edition of the French Avant-Garde artist's 1968 album. Rich in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/24/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered and expanded edition of the French Avant-Garde artist's 1968 album. Rich in the drama she brought to theater, Fontaine synthesized chanson (French pop song) and world music, which eventually won her international acclaim as a performer and collaborator with a variety of artists from around the world (Art Ensemble of Chicago, Sonic Youth and Stereolab, to name just a few). ON EST... FOLLE, Fontaine takes flight over conductor Jean Claude Vanniers brilliant arrangements. Fontaine is adventurous and multi-dimensional with sophisticated lyrics, poignant melodies and enthralling delivery. Such artful handling of meter and rhyme (or lack thereof) is rare in pop song. Far from the eras ye-ye phenomenon, but never fully removed from it's traditions, EST... FOLLE is an essential link in French pop music, exuberantly pushing the genre into more conceptual and experimental sounds.;Track List:1. Il Pleut;2. Le Beau Cancer;3. Il Se Passe Des Choses;4. Une Fois Mais Pas Deux;5. L Homme Objet;6. Éternelle;7. Blanche Neige;8. Comme Rimbaud;9. Dommage Que Tu Sois Mort;10. Je Suis Inadaptée;11. Cet Enfant Que Je T Avais Fait
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.